There are many ways to get involved with the Tennessee River Rescue.
- Go to one of the clean up zones on October 7, 2017 at 9 a.m and help clean up!
You do not need to pre-register to work a zone. However, if you have a large group you may want to call your zone captain and let them know the groups ages and sizes. T-shirts are handed our first-come, first-served and a minimum of 2 hours work is required. Also, be sure to wear appropriate clothes and shoes. It can be muddy - but very rewarding - work.
- Get a group of people to help run a new zone. This is great for a scout troop or church group!
- Donate $100 to sponsor the cost of one dumpster.
- Companies can donate $300 to have their name on the Tennessee River Rescue T-shirt.
- Artists can contribute artwork for our T-shirt. $50 prize for the winning design! >> More Info
If you are interested in making a monetary donation, please contact Christine Bock at 423-785-4024 or firstname.lastname@example.org