In Partnership with the Tennessee Aquarium
$50 for first place!!
We are looking for a creative design for the annual Tennessee River Rescue. We give out free T-shirts to the first 800 participants. Your shirt will be worn by hundreds of people! The design should appeal to all ages. We are looking for a design that adults do not mind wearing. Here’s the info:
· The Tennessee River Rescue is a community wide river clean-up that hundreds of people help with every year.
· You can use three colors and black or dark blue for the lettering.
· We use a nice quality shirt often white, but we can use a light color.
· A scene of the river or an aquatic animal has been used. Some examples could be: turtle, heron, kingfisher, frog, etc.
· “Tennessee River Rescue “ should be same style font as letterhead above.
· On the back of the shirt, we list our sponsors under the phrase” We’re involved!” (We can design the back)
· Designers name will be on the shirt!
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES AUG 20TH.
Mail to Christine Boch, P.O. Box 11048, Chattanooga, TN 37401
or email to email@example.com. Make sure to send your contact information so we can contact you.
Questions can be directed to Nancy Brice at 413-0700.
25 years ago a group of environmentalists decided enough was enough. Disgusted by the trash lining the Tennessee River, they started a grassroots efforts to make a difference in the Scenic City.
Join us October 5, 2013 and help clean up local wildlife habitats during the annual Tennessee River Rescue. This year we will be celebrating the 25th year with a kick-off party near the river.