$50 for first place!!
We are looking for a creative design for the annual Tennessee River Rescue. We give out free T-shirts to the first 800 participants. Your shirt will be worn by hundreds of people! The design should appeal to all ages. We are looking for a design that adults do not mind wearing. Here’s the info:
· The Tennessee River Rescue is a community wide river clean-up that hundreds of people help with every year.
· You can use three colors and black or dark blue for the lettering.
· We use a nice quality shirt often white, but we can use a light color.
· A scene of the river or an aquatic animal has been used. Some examples could be: turtle, heron, kingfisher, frog, etc.
· “Tennessee River Rescue “ should be same style font as letterhead above.
· On the back of the shirt, we list our sponsors under the phrase” We’re involved!” (We can design the back)
· Designers name will be on the shirt!
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES AUG 20TH.
Mail to Christine Boch, P.O. Box 11048, Chattanooga, TN 37401
or email to email@example.com. Make sure to send your contact information so we can contact you.
Questions can be directed to Nancy Brice at 413-0700.